Armadillo Cup Age Group
Prize Purse – $10,400
- For 13 age group categories in the male and female categories.
- Determined by the finisher’s age group place (birth year age by December 31st of the current year) and only apply to the 10-mile distance.
- The overall winners will drop into their respective age groups to acquire the points for the Armadillo Cup.
- Cash prizes will be awarded at the end of the series and the winners each age group will receive the Armadillo Cup.
- The Ten-Gallon Club Cup is a competition encouraging running clubs, groups and organizations to participate in all Texas 10 Series race distances.
- The overall total for all runners in the club, group or organization for the 10 mile, 5 mile and Kid’s 1 mile will be figured based on total finishing runners.
|Each Race Venue||Points Awarded
|Most Finishers||12 points|
|2nd Most Finishers||10 points|
|3rd Most Finishers||9 points|
|4th Most Finishers||8 points|
|5th Most Finishers||7 points|
|All other clubs with Finishers||6 points|
PAST ARMADILLO CUP CHAMPIONS
PAST TEN GALLON CUP CHAMPIONS